Saturday, March 15, 2014

Is There Magick in YOU?


Are you drawn to Magick?

The European headquartered Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn® has made Magicians since 1888. With our help, thousands of people have already awakened their Magickal potential - and we can help awaken the Magick in YOU.

Here is what Magicians say about our new Order of the Alpha Omega® curriculum:
"Since beginning of the new Order of the Alpha Omega curriculum, I've noticed a marked difference in my approach to common problems, increased patience, and a serious boost to my intuitive abilities." 
- Soror Liberte, Arkansas

"You get to the practice of magick within the very first few weeks, and following it to the letter you will start achieving results almost instantly." 
- Frater Skabowta, Malta

"There are two fabulous things about the new curriculum; the emphasis on practical Magickal work and the manageable size of each lesson." 
- Soror ISF, Carbondale, Illinois

"Since I'm not close to a temple my tutor has been just as important as the new lessons." 
- Frater TGISSEPR, Texas 
Even though reviewing a ritual I have used for years, I am with the lessons reexamining my approach and going over things i never payed attention to. This course is as useful for a new magician or someone who was self taught.
- Frater Reflect, Florida 
 
The Order of the Alpha Omega® was founded in 1906 by the great mages, Moina and S.L. MacGregor Mathers, as legitimate heirs of the original Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn® (1888). Led today by Leslie and David McQuade Griffin, the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn® has grown into a world class academy of Magick and international Golden Dawn fraternity.


The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn®, with our new Order of the Alpha Omega® curriculum, today brings you the best of ancient Magick with the most efficient 21st Century training methods.

Carried to Europe with the Greek and Roman empires, our ancient Hermetic Magick arose in Egypt and comes down to YOU across Centuries - passed down for Millennia from Hermetic Master to Disciple in an unbroken chain of Adepts.

Our new Order of the Alpha Omega® curriculum gives you all the skills you need to awaken the Magick slumbering within YOU!

You will master energy work, Magickal weapons and psychic defense, astrology, tarot, talismans, geomancy, ancient alphabets, alchemy and the Philosopher's Stone.


Our new Alpha Omega curriculum offers bite-sized lessons that ensure you grasp the concepts before moving on by: 
  1. requiring descriptive summaries of your work, 
  2. having to request each new lesson only when you feel you are ready to move on, and
  3. discussions with your tutor validating you have actually learned the material before receiving the next lesson.
The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn® also provides traditional, physical initiation in our international network of fully licensed and chartered Temples.

Click HERE to explore our training program.

Here is more of what Magicians say about our new Order of the Alpha Omega® curriculum:
"The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn has earned a great deal of respect from me as a professional business coach and student of spiritual technology and mental science. I'm always looking for ways to improve my own life so that I can offer more effective methods of consulting and coaching for my clients. I'm very pleased with the results this curriculum has wrought in my life. Since beginning the new curriculum, I've noticed a marked difference in my approach to common problems, increased patience, and a serious boost to my intuitive abilities. There's also been improvements in my familial relationships and personal peace through study and practice of the technology presented in the curriculum. My approach to life is more deliberate, and the results have become increasingly better as I critically examine scenarios using AO methods. 5 stars! Highly recommend for anyone seeking a truly effective magickal education."
- Soror Liberte (Desiree Finkbeiner), Arkansas 
"There are two fabulous things about the new curriculum, as I have experienced it so far:

1.  The emphasis on practical work and 

2.  The manageable size of each lesson.

The old 0=0 was a huge burden of memorization and very discouraging to anyone who didn't come with a significant background in esoteric study.  The new one is engineered for beginners; this is a good thing."

- Soror ISF, Carbondale, Illinois 
"Being a student of esoteric studies, I had started out on a solitary path, studying from books and all other possible sources. I joined the HOGD a few years ago, in the hope that some light would be shed on my studies and that I would advance further. The published Golden Dawn material was difficult to grasp and even though I remained within the study field, I couldn’t advance any further.

From there I was blessed enough to be one of the chosen to undergo the new curriculum of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, the outer order of the Rosicrucian Order of Alpha Omega. The new Alpha Omega curriculum is a blessing for any serious student of occult studies. You get to the practice of magick within the very first few weeks, and following it to the letter you will start achieving results almost instantly. More than anything, I have found a new family member within the group, my tutor, who is my shining light in darkness. With the new curriculum and such blessed members teaching it to the new Neophytes, the journey is no longer a struggle, as you will always feel someone else’s hand holding yours, guiding you through the path. I can never ask for anything better regarding my studies."

- Frater Skabowta, Malta  
"I like the step by step lesson format much more than the online curriculum. The lesson emphasis is much clearer on what the initiate is intended to learn and gain knowledge of before progressing to the next stage.  The self-paced approach is also more appealing to me and lets me know exactly where I'm at in my training and development.  Combined with a tutor I can ask questions from, I feel like I'm really learning and part of a brotherhood.  Since I'm not close to a temple my tutor has been just as important as the new lessons. My thanks, appreciation, and blessings go out to all those involved in making this available for my development."
- Frater TGISSEPR, Texas

(EU OHIM reg 000063925)
Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn®
Making Magicians - Since 1888

Click HERE to explore our Outer Order, undergraduate level Magical training program.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alpha Ωmega Mystery School Livestream